The Henderson Community Park is…
...25 acres of well-kept landscaped parkland in the heart of the Henderson Trust area. Access and free parking is available via Ivy Road past the Business Centre.
The park has one of the most stunning panoramic views of Norwich and has been designed to suit the needs of every type of person in the local community.
The park includes:
- Lots of open space to walk well-controlled dogs – but please remember to clear up after your dog!
- An enclosed basketball / 5-a-side football pitch
- A recently refurbished skate park with ramps, grinding rail and half pipe etc.
- Newly updated and enclosed toddlers play area with swings, slides rockers etc.
- Children’s play areas with climbing frames, swings and climbing wall
- Lots of space to run around
- Outdoor gym equipment
- Full-sized cinder running track
- Natural areas of wild flowers and meadowland
- Plenty of seating to sit, relax and think
The park is also used for a number of events such as the summer Sorted fun day, Easter egg hunt and Norwich City Council summer activity days. Organisations may be able to hire parts of the park for events / fun days etc. In the first instance, contact us